addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Book Swappers of Memphis Message Board › Do you have ideas for our next Meetup?

Do you have ideas for our next Meetup?

Sheila N.
user 8214467
Group Organizer
Memphis, TN
Book Swappers of Memphis needs your help with ideas for our next Meetup!

I wanted to ask everyone when you want the next Book Swapping event to be, and whether anyone had any ideas for a location.

I get the feeling a lot of people live on the east side of Memphis. I'm open to having an event on that side of town, just would need some help with coming up with a location.

If you have suggestions about a place to meet, an activity, or anything else -- please let us know!

You can suggest an idea here:
http://www.meetup.com...­
Rebecca
atopolina
Memphis, TN
Post #: 57
The MidSouth Bookcrossers are meeting July 11th at the TN Genealogical Society. Why not meet with them? The only difference between the two groups appears to be that they register/track their books a la "Where's George?".

www.bookcrossing.com