addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Book & Tea Lovers of Sac Metro Message Board › Book picks for Jan, Feb and Mar

Book picks for Jan, Feb and Mar

Kathy
user 14181764
Group Organizer
El Dorado Hills, CA
Hi BTLs,
It was a close call, but the picks are in. Ten of us submitted our choices and there were five votes for Americanah and Don Quixote. Since Americanah received a higher ranking, I propose we start with Americanah for January followed by Don Quixote in February. The Goldfinch received four votes, so we can read that in March.
I hope that suits everyone. Feel free to post another suggestion. However, let's go final with our choices by this Sunday. Then I will update our Jan 26th meetup with our book selection, as well as post our books for Feb and Mar.
Thank you again to everyone who sent or posted your preferences.
Kind regards,
Kathy