A laid-back group that meets every two weeks for drinks and socializing. Bring a book, movie (e.g. DVD, Blu Ray), Music recording and swap it with something else that interests you!
In the days of streaming we want to remember the excitement of printed physical media!
All genres welcome from classic to current / modern fiction.
We look forward to seeing you there. Events will take place in downtown Toronto area. A few different venues will be used. You will be notified of the venue well in advance.
A few basic rules to get started!
- Please bring 1-2 items. These ideally should be items that you have enjoyed (or have an opinion about!) We want them to be conversation starters rather than helping to clean out your basement. There's BMV for that!
- Please don't use the group to solicit other events or as a dating app. There are plenty of those!
- If you plan to attend please sign up. The bar space will be booked based on numbers so we need to be able to confirm this. Meetups will be limited to a maximum of 15 people so please sign up early. A waitlist will be available should the maximum be reached.
- Please be courteous and change your RSVP if you know you cannot make it to allow others to attend.
- Feel free to message us if you have any questions about the group! Our aim is to become a fun laid back down-to-earth group who enjoy physical media whether it be a book,dvd, cd etc. See you there!