addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube
Mrinalika
Mrinalika
Group Organizer
Mumbai, IN
Hey Boreader,
Welcome to the Borivali Kandivali Book Club! This group has not yet had its first meetup, but we are eager to start, as I am sure you are.  It is obvious you like to read and in that you’ve already found a friend. But just so that we can get this book club going with all of us on the same page, here’s what I’d like you to do:
Fill out the following with answers of your own:
I want to join a book club because: I want to meet people who like to read / I want to discuss books / I want to exchange books with other readers
Activities I’d like to do at a book club: Have a serious discussion on a book / Have fun discussions about books / Play games / Exchange books / Read books aloud / Write my own stuff and have it read / Mention any other activity you may be interested in
Kinds of books I like to read (you can mention more than one): Bestsellers / Mystery / Romance / Prize-winners / Classics / Sci-Fi / Mention any other genre that interests you
My all time favourite books are:
A good day to meet would be:
A good time for me to meet would be:
Tom Jude A.
user 176690492
Mumbai, IN
Post #: 1
Reason for joining: Mainly Exchanging books.
Activities: Looking forward meet some aspiring writers( Esp Script Writers) and hear about their work.
Kind of Books I like : Depends on my mood, But recently more oriented to contemporary history and Hindu Mythology..
My all time favorites : Winner Stands Alone, Randamoozham, Khasakinte Ithihasam, Rage of Angels, Farewell Gulsary! and probably the ever green "Mahabharata"
Good Day to meet: Sunday.
Good Time : Evening
Pankaj
user 183141030
Mumbai, IN
Post #: 1
Hi guys,

I am Pankaj from your neighborhood and the author of the Vedic Fiction titled 'City of Nine Gates', the first in the City Trilogy series. I am always looking out to promote my book and this platform is just the right place to be. I am dropping in a few links to the book which has got some good reviews by bloggers/reviewers and would love to reach out to you guys:

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads...­

Flipkart: http://www.flipkart.c...­

Amazon: http://www.amazon.in/...­

I would be very obliged for your honest reviews.

Have a great New Year ahead!

Thanks,
Pankaj