Exact Address Sent On Final RSVP, Medford, MA
Join me for a spicy night of amazing Chinese Cuisine with some of Fuschia Dunlop's cookbooks. Dunlop is a journalist who spent time as an East Asian Analyst for the BBC. She was the first westerner to train as a chef at the Sichuan Institute of Higher Cuisine in Chengdu, Sichuan, China.
Through her experience in Asia, she has become known for her writing on Chinese cuisine and recipes. Dunlop's 2012 cookbook "Every Grain of Rice: Simple Chinese Home Cooking," won the James Beard Award for International Cooking. I am looking forward to trying out some of her delicious recipes and from what I hear, they are no strangers to the Sichuan pepper.
The $5 fee for this Meetup goes to supporting this Meetup Group and offsetting expenses for hosts including a few light drinks.
THERE IS A STRICT NO REFUND POLICY.
'Common Courtesy Rules' on RSVPing. 1. Please do not RSVP to an event unless you actually plan to attend.
• No shows leave people on waitlists
• No shows are difficult for hosts to plan for. So, be considerate to your hosts and fellow members.
2. If you RSVP and do not attend TWICE, you are removed from the club without a notice.
3. Please post your recipe at least 2 days prior to the meetup. Hosts will likely post a reminder.
• RSVPs that do not post a recipe 2 days prior to the meetup, are changed to ‘NO’. This is considered a no-show.
4. We do not allow the +1 guest function on our meetups. Guests should join the meetup and RSVP themselves.
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.