addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Boston Asian Professionals Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: Block Island - Day trip (biking)

Meetup details changed: Block Island - Day trip (biking)

Steve
user 5132502
Group Organizer
Natick, MA
I've updated this Meetup. We will catch the 11 am ferry, be there at 10:30 am. The weather looks great for Saturday

For more details, see the full listing:

http://www.meetup.com/Boston-Asian-Professionals/events/82968012/­

When: Saturday, September 22, 2012 10:30 AM

Where: Block Island Ferry (Point Judith)

Galilee State Pier 304 Great Island Rd.

Narragansett, RI 02882

401 783-4613

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.