addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Boston Asian Professionals Meetup Group Message Board › IMPORTANT: WaterFire Event Detail Changes

IMPORTANT: WaterFire Event Detail Changes

Warren
WarrenC
Boston, MA
Hello Folks,

The new meeting time for WaterFire has been changed to 7:30pm so we won't miss the lighting ceremony. Because of tight parking situation in Providence Place and surrounding lots, I suggest you arrive AT LEAST 15 minutes earlier to find a parking spot in the mall.

Most people who RSVP have indicated that they have their own transportation. For those who are seeking carpool, please email me directly with your location so I can help you find a driver. The respective drivers and riders can discuss how to split the cost of parking and fuel on their own. The "Maybe" will need to change their status to "Yes" before I help them with carpool arrangement.

I look forward to meeting you all on the 16th. Please email me (changw1_2000@yahoo.com) if you have any question.

Warren