Crypto Winter is behind us; Crypto Spring is here! As blockchain goes mainstream, we must work together to build blockchain industry associations and alliances.
Join five blockchain enthusiasts at Virtual (virtualinc.com) who are building and managing the world's biggest blockchain consortia, including the industry-leading Ethereum Enterprise Alliance.
- The importance of blockchain standards
- Developing blockchain industry use cases
- Regulation and its impact
- Defining a common taxonomy framework for tokenization
This is a one-time-only event to meet experts who will steer you through the real-life process of building a blockchain organization, expanding your network, and building alliances -- so you can reap the bounteous harvest that will follow Crypto Spring.
6:30 pm: Dinner and drinks (provided!)
7:00 pm: Presentation or panel
7:30 pm: Audience Q&A
8:00 pm: Networking
About the Speakers
- Christine Nolan, Senior Director of Client Services, Virtual
- Kurt Einhaus, Director of Enterprise Platforms at Virtual
- Melanie Tringali is Director of Marketing Communications at Virtual
- Brianna Rich, Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Program Manager, Virtual
- Jessie Hennion, Senior Manager, Virtual, and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Communications Director
Virtual is the leading provider of professional and consulting services to technology consortia, business and trade associations, and scientific professional societies. Emerging technology associations turn to Virtual for strategic expertise and operational resources to help these organizations succeed in the critical launch and growth phases across their many initiatives. Our understanding of blockchain, technology and managing associations delivers value to any organization.
About the Boston Blockchain Association
We invite you to join Boston's #1 professional organization for the blockchain industry. Whether you're a blockchain executive, entrepreneur, freelancer, student, or just plain curious, join us!
At BBA, we're making Boston the worldwide hub for blockchain technology. Learn more at bostonblockchainassociation.com (http://bostonblockchainassociation.com/).