Join us for a "Blockchain for Good" evening hosted by Boston Blockchain Investors Meetup, Spark Blockchain, Kirill Bensonoff and Sir John Hargrave, author of forthcoming bestseller BLOCKCHAIN FOR EVERYONE.
We will have a short keynote by John Hargrave to discuss the range of uses of blockchain for good followed by 7 minute presentations by startups who are using blockchain "for good" with Q&A after each presentation.
Schedule of Events
6:00-6:30 Networking and Dinner by Boston Kebab
6:30-6:35 Welcome from Meetup Organizers
6:35-6:45 Keynote by Sir John Hargrave
6:45-8:00 Startup presentations with Q&A
8:00-9:00 Dessert and networking
1. Robert MacArthur, Planet Saving Tokens (reducing carbon emissions)
2. Jerry Fain, Weal (coffee trade: logistics, fair pricing, authentication)
3. Jesse Phillips, Harpia Mining (green energy)
4. Sue Murray, VertroShare, (Blockchain for Non-Profit Fundraising)
5. Paris Smalls, Eden GeoPower (utilizing the high energy demands of cryptocurrency mining to build and develop renewable geothermal energy projects)
6. Andy Singleton, HumanDB (apps, experts and data for longer life)
7. Jeremy Wallis, HAIBU (Impact investment project in partnership with WildAid)
Questions please contact Eliza: [masked].
As always dinner will be served and the welcome will be warm!