The Boston Data Mining meetup focuses on making data mining/science accessible to everyone. It aims to be inclusive to everyone regardless of their skill level. Our talks focus on the practical side of data mining and analytics with a focus on performing data modeling in a variety of modeling environments. <br>
• Host talks on a wide range of topics related to data mining/science.
• Focus on the practical side of data mining/science.
• Make data mining and data analytics accessible to everyone.
• Increase awareness of open source data mining tools
• Any and everyone who is interested in doing data mining and analytics.