It’s important to understand that a DevOps transformation is a Journey. “Adopting DevOps is not a ‘one-and-done’ project. It is adopting a mindset, a culture,” (Sanjeev Sharma), “It is a commitment to a journey of continuous improvement by adopting a set of capabilities and practices that are based on Lean principles.”
1. Continuous Business Planning
2. Collaborative Development
3. Continuous Testing
4. Continuous Release and Deploy
5. Continuous Monitoring
6. Continuous Feedback and Optimization
We are looking for panel speakers to share their experiences, successes, and more importantly, failures along the way.
We will have a number of short talks (<10min) on the subject from members of organizations at different phases of implementing DevOps.
In sharing our experiences we hope members will have valuable takeaways from learned mistakes of early adopters.
• Ryne McCall - Engineer @ Flipkey (https://www.flipkey.com/)
• Seth Waxman - Director of Product Dev @ BMC Software (http://www.bmc.com/)
• Alan Zall - VP of Engineering @ Cloud Technology Partners (http://www.cloudtp.com/)
• Mick England - Manager of Dev Operations @ Cengage (http://www.cengage.com/us/)
• Sean Sheeran - Enterprise Architect Cloud Ops @ Cengage (http://www.cengage.com/us/)
• Kevin Gilpin - CTO @ Conjur (http://www.conjur.net/)
• Jason Reslock - Software Engineer - TeraData