Bring any ideas or projects you're working on and come meet up with others in the ed tech space! Anything goes on this night, but here are some activities you might consider:
1) Networking with others in the ed tech space
2) Sharing with others an ed tech demo / idea / presentation that you've been working on
3) Pursuing an idea you’ve just never found the time to explore
4) Learning a new skill. Maybe you’re an educator who has a great idea and wants to learn to code. Or maybe you’re a developer who wants to design curriculum, but has never taken those first steps. Take the time to learn here with others who might have made similar transitions.
5) Learning about what other interesting projects others are working on and look for opportunities to collaborate
Already have an idea and want to connect with others? Feel free to share it in the comments or in our slack channel: http://bit.ly/bostonedtech
This event is simply an opportunity to connect with like-minded people. Since successful EdTech initiatives require people of diverse backgrounds, we’d love to see collaboration between educators, developers, researchers, librarians, entrepreneurs, investors, reformers and learners. We’re hoping to use this common time as a way to push YOUR idea forward.
Because of limited space and wanting to provide time for everyone who wants to share an idea an opportunity to do so, we're limiting this event to 50 attendees.
6:15 pm - Doors Open
6:30 pm - Introduction to Project Night and Announcements
6:40 pm - Stand up and share! Have an idea or looking for collaborators? Quickly introduce yourself and share what you’re seeking in a short 30 second intro.
6:50 - 8:20 - Project Demos and Networking begin - chat with others, present your project, start working on your idea, or move around and see what others are working on!
8:20 - 8:30 - Closing Announcements
Once again, many thanks to Peergrade for hosting this event and allowing us to use their space at GSVlabs!