OpenHack Boston meets at DockYard, located at 101 Tremont Street (2nd floor) Boston, MA 02108.
Follow us on Twitter: @BostonOpenHack
Here's how OpenHack will work:
* You can hack on anything! Doesn't matter the language, framework, if it's public/open-source, personal, etc.
* You don't need to come with an idea to hack on! You're more than welcome to come just to pair with someone.
* We'll start off with a quick round of introductions (every night!), to say who you are, what you're working on, and if you'd like help with an idea.
* The organizers will order food, so you don't have to worry about dinner. We greatly appreciate sponsors for this, and please do get in contact if you are interested.
* BYOB is very encouraged!
* We'll call it a night around 10pm or 11pm. Focus usually wanes by this point, for obvious reasons! If there's interest for further discussion, we can head to a bar.
Please RSVP so we know how much food to get!