[DUE TO WINTER STORM ON 3/14, THIS EVENT WAS RESCHEDULED TO APRIL 12.]
Everyone wants to be on one of those “fastest growing companies” list. It’s a badge of honor, proof that you’ve put in the work and have solid traction.
But Startup Genome found that, of startups that failed, 70% did so due to premature scaling. There’s a time to grow fast, but not before you know how to do that efficiently.
And while there’s more to growing a company than just your customer acquisition strategy, this discussion focus on the ways to efficiently grow your business through marketing, advertising and product development - and then how to hit the gas when you’re ready.
Our panel will reflect on their experience growing some of the fastest growing brands in Boston, and will share tools and insights to inspire your company’s growth.
Who's on the panel?
• Alex Shuck, Director of Marketing & Analytics, LevelUp (https://www.thelevelup.com/)
• Darryl Auguste, SVP, Analytics & Online Marketing, EverQuote (https://www.everquote.com/)
• Steve McAveeney, Co-Founder, VideWell (https://videwell.com/)
• Brandon Hendrix, Head of Acquisition, LovePop (https://www.lovepopcards.com/)
• 6:00pm - Networking, beer and food
• 7-8:00pm - Panel/Q&A
• 8-8:30pm - Networking, and if there’s any pizza left over please take it
Thanks so much to OrionCKB (https://www.orionckb.com) for sponsoring the food and drink for the evening.