addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston HTML5 Game Development Message Board › Boston Indies Fantasy Football League

Boston Indies Fantasy Football League

Caleb
part12studios
Quincy, MA
Post #: 34
Hi everyone,

I have been interested in the idea of fantasy football for awhile from a game design perspective. The idea of making a game based on unpredictable, but not entirely random data could be applied in many ways from many sources beyond football. So I’ve joined a league with some of the Boston Indie devs.. We need six teams to make the draft and we have three. I'm looking forward to learning how it works and trying it out. Come join us! :)

> League Name: Boston Indies
> Link: http://football.fanta...­
> Password: Indies

Thanks!
Caleb