Warren Frame will lead a discussion on how to simplify finding, installing, and publishing PowerShell modules and other packages using the down-level-compatible PowerShellGet and OneGet modules.
Along the way, we'll look at some helpful community projects available through these modules, and mention some solutions you can use for internal package repositories.
• All materials are published to GitHub and will be updated with any changes during the meetup
• We'll attempt to broadcast and record via Google Hangouts. This is our first try, apologies for any technical difficulties
• Microsoft changed the name for OneGet to PackageManagement. I'll be using the old name given the lengthy and generic new name
* Thanks to Sapien Technologies for the pizza!
• This is a bit impromptu, and won't be a deep technical dive into the inner workings of PackageManagement