addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston Sports Fans of Cleveland Message Board › Tonight's Pregame Meetup

Tonight's Pregame Meetup

Chris
If you plan on meeting up with us at the Lizard tonight, be forewarned there will be lots of folks in Sox gear. I'll be wearing my navy Sox hat, and a red, throwback Pats hoody, just to be ironic. I'll be with my 6-month old, so look for a car seat as well. We're not going to tonight's game due to the weather, but we go to the Lizard once-a-week anyway, and I'm looking forward to meeting some new folks.

Chris & Carolyn Meegan