Interact with your peers in a monthly morning breakfast meetup. At this monthly breakfast get-together techies, developers, designers, and entrepreneurs share learn from their peers through show and tell / show-case style presentations.
And yes, this is free! Thank our sponsors when you see them :)
Agenda for Boston TechBreakfast
8:00 - 8:15 - Get yer Bagels & Coffee and chit-chat
8:15 - 8:20 - Introductions, Sponsors, Announcements
8:20 - ~9:30 - Showcases and Shout-Outs!
- 1sqbox - Alexis Coates
- Eventuosity - Justin Panzer
- Downtyme - Barron Roth (Austin)
- RedBerrRy - McKeever 'Mac' Conwell
- The App Cauldron, Inc.: Track Runner - Sarah Fegert
~9:30 - end - Final "Shout Outs" & Last Words
Boston TechBreakfast Sponsors
- Coalition: Downtown - A great coworking space linked to the Downtown Crossing station, offering private rooms, gorgeous views, and a professional, yet collaborative environment in the heart of the city.
- DLA Piper - DLA Piper is a global law firm with 4,200 lawyers located in more than 30 countries throughout the world.
- Fairfax County EDA - The Power of Ideas is how we describe the rational and emotional forces that make Fairfax County, the heart of the Washington, D.C., economy and the perfect place for your business.
- Microsoft - Microsoft’s BizSpark program provides technology, support, visibility, and community to promising startups and entrepreneurs at no charge.
- Mondo - Mondo, a leading IT and Digital Marketing resourcing provider has more than a 13 year track record of delivering access to highly specialized IT and Digital Marketing professionals. Mondo is uniquely qualified to help both CIOs and CMOs with their accelerating technology demands and find the highly skilled resources to match those needs.
- TriNet - TriNet’s is a trusted strategic HR partner to small businesses, providing solutions to help contain costs, minimize employer-related risks and relive administrative burden to keep an entrepreneur’s focus on their core business.
Contact us if you'd like to sponsor!
MICROSOFT NEW ENGLAND RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT (NERD) CENTER - CAMBRIDGE
Microsoft is hosting us in their amazing New England Research & Development (NERD) Center in Cambridge, MA
Note: This is a secured facility, so you will be asked to show ID and sign in when entering the building
View Larger Map
For more directions, check out the Microsoft NERD site here
Parking & Transportation
Microsoft's building has a parking garage in the basement, but there is a cost. Memorial Drive has free parking, but the spaces in front of NERD have a 1 hour limit. Other area streets have metered parking.
The location is extremely convenient to the MBTA, a 5 minute walk from the Kendall Square MBTA station on the Red Line.
Consent to Recording and Photography
By attending this event, you consent to having yourself and/or your presentation video recorded and/or photographed by the TechBreakfast organizers and/or anyone else attending. TechBreakfast retains all rights and ownership to video it produces, and attendees retain the rights to any video or photos they take on their own. You acknowledge that TechBreakfast and/or the attendees can do anything they like with this video and/or photos without your prior consent.
Want to present at a showcase?
Have something you've been working on that you'd like some feedback on? Have something that you'd like to share? Have a kernel of an idea that you'd like some thoughts on developing further? Just submit your information at http://j.mp/techbreakfast-present and indicate where you'd like to present, and if there's a fit, we'll get you on board! Come to an upcoming event so we can meet up first.
If this one is filled up, don't despair - we want you at our next one! Sign up for that one too.
Find more events at:
If this event is full and there's a wait list, don't worry! Our wait lists regularly clear out as we get no-shows and last minute cancels. Just sign up if you plan to come!
See you all there!
Organized and Operated By