addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston Walking Meetup Group Message Board › Midweek Walk and Network

Midweek Walk and Network

A former member
Post #: 34
Bit gloomy out today but as they say "the sun will come out tomorrow" and since the rest of the week looks a bit wet again I thought tomorrow would be a great day to be outside and take a break from all the job searching. So for others out there still waiting for employers to hire them, or those that simply are free tomorrow. How about getting together and enjoy a nice walk/hike.
I unfortunately missed Greg's part2 rail trail walk, so thought of exploring the "Narrow Guage Rail Traiil" from Bedford towards Billerica.
http://www.bedforddep...­

How about meeting around 1:30pm-ish at Loomis Street and walk the rail trail to and around Fawn Lake
OR explore the Wilderness Park Conservation trails' section http://www.bedfordma....­
and then of course there's always Bedford Farms' ice cream to enjoy as we get back to Bedford center.

If 3 or more interested, I will post this as an official meetup.
And also post additional midweek walk/network meetups.

Note - exact meetup time TBD by the first few individuals interested.