addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston Walking Meetup Group Message Board › New Event: Evening walk in Wenham, MA

New Event: Evening walk in Wenham, MA

mark
dayhiker
Woburn, MA
Announcing a new event for The Boston Walking Meetup Group!

What: Evening walk in Wenham, MA

When: Thursday, June 14, 7:30 PM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Event Description: This is a 4 mile walk along the Beverly/Salem Water Districts canal that brings water from the Ispwich River to the pumping station. The walk is alone the canal with woods on the other side. For being close to the busy Northshore it feels like its quite remote.
The hike will start at 7:30PM.
Location is on a short dirt road, Old Country Way of Cherry St. in Wenham. The turn is a little tricky to see. So I'll meet people at Dawson's Hardware store parking Lot in North Beverly on 1A at 7:15 to 7:20. I'll plan on leaving the parking lot at 7:20 for the short drive over to the trail head.
There could be bugs so we should bring some bug repellant.
Hope to see you there. My cell 978-766-4182

Learn more here:
http://walkers.meetup...­