addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston Walking Meetup Group Message Board › Alternative 4th of July plans

Alternative 4th of July plans

A former member
Hi everyone

Dianne, Andrew, myself are going to head over to Robbins Park in Arlington if anyone's interested in joining us whose not going on the Boston walk. Looks like the rain is going to hold off until at least midnight. I can pick up a few people at Alewife if you need a ride or we can meet at my place and walk or drive over.
My cell is 508-472-7900

The Friends of Robbins Farm Park (FORFP) is pleased to announce that Arlington will again celebrate the 4th of July at Robbins Farm Park.

The celebration will begin at 7:00 p.m. with a live performance by the John Penny Band, followed by a large-screen simulcast of the Boston Pops concert and fireworks display (fireworks start at 10:30). Refreshments will be available for sale.

http://www.town.arlin...­