addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston Walking Meetup Group Message Board › Boston By Foot

Boston By Foot

A former member
Post #: 22
Is anyone interested in going on walking tours during the weekday in morning, afternoon, or early evening with me? I just became a member with them so can take 3 people for free on members tour. Speciality tours you will need to pay an additional fee.

http://www.bostonbyfo...­

I'm planning to go on Beacon Hill tour this evening at 5:30 if you like to join me. Email me or meet me there and look for me.

Sue