addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston Walking Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup.com Eliminating 'Friends' Feature.

Meetup.com Eliminating 'Friends' Feature.

BiNaturist
BiNaturist
Jamaica Plain, MA
Post #: 116
Hello All,
A few days ago I noticed that when I went to look up the people in my 'freinds' list, I wasn't able to look at their friens list. Sent an email to the Meetup people regarding this. They wrote me back with this link that has the explination: http://www.meetup.com...­
. Wanted to let others know of this change and thier rationale. I don't agree with it, but we don't have any control over these things.