addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston Walking Meetup Group Message Board › Help with a fun project this Monday

Help with a fun project this Monday

A former member

Hi everyone,

I am looking for active volunteers for a photo shoot on Monday April 12 at my gym in Arlington. We will use these photos to promote my new small business, Finally Fit and Healthy as well as the Walking Group.

The shoot is from 1-3pm (if you can only come for part of the time that is fine) And all you need to do is a couple of exercises or simulate an exercise in the class studio with me. It will be very easy and fun. If you are interested please contact me at through meet up or 508-472-7900 for more details. Thanks!