addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Boston WebGL Message Board Boston WebGL Discussion Forum › Sponsors, Speakers, Event Spaces, and Co-Organizers

Sponsors, Speakers, Event Spaces, and Co-Organizers

Lance P.
WebGL
Boston, MA
Post #: 6
Hi Everyone,

I am happy to see this meetup group is starting to gain some traction. I would like to know if anyone would like to help me build sponsorships and help co-organize this group. Please let me know if anyone would like to have an event space for this meetup.

Thanks

Lance