addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Boston WebGL Message Board Boston WebGL Discussion Forum › First Meetup Ideas

First Meetup Ideas

Lance P.
WebGL
Boston, MA
Post #: 8
Hi Everyone,

When I first this meetup group. I wanted to create a community of people interested in pushing 3D animation, visuals, and graphics to the web, mobile, and beyond. With videos such as Ro.Me and games like Minecraft. Web GL and Open GL ES will certainly be gaining traction over the next several years. I am open to suggestions for creating exciting events and growing this community. We will also include Flash as well, seeing as how Flash is dying but not dead. Please post your suggestions on this board.

Thanks

Lance Perry
Alvin C.
alvincrespo
Natick, MA
Post #: 8
It would be great to have an introductory style meetup with a presenter going over fundamental 3D techniques and then going into advanced topics that cover how to create 3d environments using three.js