Tickets $5 in advance or $10 if purchased day of the event. Attendance is limited - reserve your space on Eventbrite (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/product-roadmaps-a-roundtable-discussion-tickets-32553941716)!
Is you roadmap too detailed? Not detailed enough? Does it feel like a project plan? Is it realistic? Ask five Product Managers about their Product Roadmap and you’ll get five different templates. While many roadmaps include similar information, some articulate goals better than others. Once you have a defined template, how do you incorporate business objectives and stakeholder feedback (both internal and external) into your product roadmap?
Join the BWP on Tuesday March 28th from 6:30-8:00pm for a roundtable discussion on Creating Product Roadmaps and Aligning them with Business Objectives. We’ll spend 60 minutes discussing topics ranging from suggested roadmap templates to involving customers in your feedback process. There will be 30 minutes for networking at the end of the event. Light snacks and refreshments will be served.
• Gillian Daniels (https://www.linkedin.com/in/gilliandaniel/), VP Product at Evolve
• Libby Webb (https://www.linkedin.com/in/libby-curtis-webb-1094a6), SVP Product at Copatient
• Mike Byerly (https://www.linkedin.com/in/mikebyerly/), Director, Platform Product Management at Cengage Learning
• 6-6:30pm: Registration & Check-In
• 6:30-7:30pm: Roundtable Discussion
Tickets are $5 in advance or $10 if purchased the day of the event. All tickets must be purchased on Eventbrite (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/product-roadmaps-a-roundtable-discussion-tickets-32553941716).
Wayfair (http://wayfair.com/)is a leading online retailer of furniture and home decor.