Hey. Let's get legitimate!
So I've finally picked a pretty solid location. An Tua Nua would like to work with us to make it an enjoyable experience. This will be the first event with proper notice, so it'll be a test run of how many people we can get to show up.
If we can get a few dozen people to show up regularly, An Tua Nua will start to give us specials as well. And if we get enough, we get our own room, with a private bar and waitress.
The food is stellar! (Get the nachos). The drinks are really good. Come on out and let's give a good showing.
The format for this event is very loose currently.
* Come in.
* Find the group of nerdy looking people.
* Order a drink (not required) and start chatting.
We've covered all kinds of topics in free flowing conversation
* How we felt about school
* Our work places
* 3D printing
* Hierarchy in creative process
* What is art?
* What does video production and design have in common?
* and many more I cannot remember right now
Come meet the people you're going to be changing the world with. Let's inspire each other.
See you soon!