Join us on October 26th as we explore applications of AR in the Energy Sector!
Doors open, demos begin, food is served thanks to Akamai
Presentations (Ongoing demos in room 2)
• Neil Gupta - Introduction and Overview of AR in Energy
• Shell Tech Works - Brendon Randall will present on current AR projects and future needs
• ARC Advisory Group - ARC Senior Consultant Rick Rys will speak on commercial opportunities for augmented reality in the energy sector.
• PROXXI - Benjamin Cavallari will present on a wearable safety device designed for high voltage utility workers
• Jeff Bentley - A real world example of AR in use in the energy industry today- Optical Gas Imaging
8:00 - 9:00
Demos and social hour
Akamai Technology is generous enough to host the BostonAR meetup events, and is committed to diversity in everything they do. Learn more about the #3 top place to work in 2015 here: https://www.akamai.com/us/en/about/careers/workplace-diversity.jsp