May 16, 2013 · 5:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
7 ways to profit with foreclosures & the “hidden market”
Presented by Tony Youngs
HERE IS WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
• 5 valuable secrets of attending a foreclosure auction
• How to find all the best deals in your own zipcode.
• Cash buyers that will beg you sell deals to them’
• How to discount liens and 2nd mortgages on pre-foreclosures
• How to buy properties tied up in bankruptcy
• How to buy defaulted notes and mortgages
• How to generate $500 to $10,000 per deal without doing work
• How to master your own market
• How to have your properties sold before you buy them
• Eliminate your fear of estimating repairs
• Eliminate your fear of getting stuck with a property
• Make offers without risk
• Get direct contacts to all banks mitigation, REO Dept, Asset Managers
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO ATTEND:
The competition is getting fierce, come learn how to get an edge. You will be trained how to get really good at finding the best and most profitable deals and other investors will be begging you to call them with your treasures. Tony Youngs makes approximately 100 offers per month and knows what works. He has a gift of passing it on to you in an easy to understand format and you will be ready to roll.
If you're not making offers, you're not making money!
5:30 PM Networking, 6:30 PM Meeting, Thursday, May 16, 2013
Crowne Plaza, 320 Washington St., Newton, MA
Free for members; $25 for nonmembers and Meetup Members