Saturday May 18 we’ll explore East/Central Cambridge Open Studios tour for us from 1-3PM.
Meet at 1PM inside Gallery 263 Art Studios at 263 Pearl St Cambridge MA
We’ll explore Art in the Central Square and, Mid Cambridge Areas.
Explore Cambridge's diverse collection of public art and experience the myriad of styles and genres that the artists in Cambridge have to offer as you get an inside look at artists' studios, writers' workshops, theater prop rooms, and much more!
OK here is the Art Tour order we’ll start at #1 also we can stop at other art studios along the way but I want to be sure we see these 5 and we’ll be doing a lot of walking so wear comfortable walking shoes.
1. 263 Pearl Street Gallery 263 for Mixed Media|Photography|Painting at
2. 128 Pearl Street David W. Torrey for Painting|Sculpture|cryptoarchaeology at
3. 20 Kelly Road Paul Gray for Assemblage at
4. 438 Massachusetts Avenue Tim Tsang Music|Performance Art + Toni Bee Cambridge Poet Populist for Music|Poetry at CCTV
5. Corner of Massachusetts Avenue and Albany Street (by river and MIT) Community Art Center for Mixed Media|Painting|Drawing / Community Mural & Outdoor Gallery:
Thanks keep having fun enjoy life. Biagio