addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston Biotech Message Board › U.S.-CHINA PHARMA 2013

U.S.-CHINA PHARMA 2013

A former member
Post #: 11
Hello,

My name is Judy Tsui, I am currently recruiting attendees for our 3rd Annual US-CHINA PHARMA conference, which will take place at the Martin Conference Center at Harvard Medical School in Boston, on May 20 & 21. I invite you to take a look at the conference website at: http://www.ChinaRnDpa...­

This two-day event is designed specifically to provide shrewd strategies for mining profits from Pharma opportunities in China. You will learn from over 30 industry leaders where profits opportunities lie and assess future market values in China; hear case studies of successful IP collaborations; keep track of the latest Chinese healthcare reforms and policy changes; build your drug portfolio with reliable business data; and enhance market access and commercialization excellence.

Networking activities including private One-to-One partnering will allow you to get in front of potential partners and ensure you remain competitive in this emerging market.

We are offering an extra 20% discount to attend this exciting event. Simply go to http://www.regonline....­. The discount code is JAN2013sp. (Valid until January 23, 2013)

Regards,

Judy Tsui
Cypin Production