addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston Biotech Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: Boston Biotech Meetup + Biotech Tuesday

Meetup Cancelled: Boston Biotech Meetup + Biotech Tuesday

A former member
I want to personally apologize. There was a serious scheduling error. The event tonight has been canceled.

I'm sorry for this mixup and inconvenience. We'll be rescheduling for April shortly.

Again, the Boston Biotech Meetup + Biotech Tuesday, scheduled to occur on Thursday, March 25, 2010 7:00 PM has been cancelled.

Please update your plans accordingly.

If you have further questions, you can email me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup: http://biotech.meetup...­

Best,

Jerry
Rick S.
user 10323737
Boston, MA
Post #: 1
I want to personally apologize. There was a serious scheduling error. The event tonight has been canceled.

I'm sorry for this mixup and inconvenience. We'll be rescheduling for April shortly.

Again, the Boston Biotech Meetup + Biotech Tuesday, scheduled to occur on Thursday, March 25, 2010 7:00 PM has been cancelled.

Please update your plans accordingly.

If you have further questions, you can email me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup: http://biotech.meetup...­

Best,

Jerry

We still love you, Jerry! Thanks for sending out a note and I will try to make the meetup in April.