Boston Biotech Message Board › Software Scientist
|Beverly A. K.||
Title: Software Scientist
Location: Cambridge, MA
Company is seeking a software scientist to help build its next generation technology platform. The successful candidate will work as a member of their engineering and R&D team and be responsible for algorithm design and implementation, and for collaboration with their scientists and modeling team to provide innovative solutions to systems biology problems.
Candidates are expected to be able to operate independently, have impeccable references, excellent communication skills, be able to work as part of a fast-paced team, meet deadlines, have strong linear-logic based problem solving skills, and to effectively document and present ideas to others.
• a Ph.D. in Computer Science or related discipline from a top-tier academic institution or 12+ years equivalent experience
• Strong experience in formal mathematics, especially Graph Theory and Numerical Methods
• 5+ years developing production quality code, preferably using Java and J2EE technologies
• Demonstrable experience in software engineering processes, particularly agile methodologies, source code management and issue tracking systems
The successful applicant will have skills and experience in one or more of the following:
• A Biological Science
• The design and implementation of database storage solutions for knowledge-driven systems
• Text Mining/NLP
• Causal Modeling
Reference # 365910
We look forward to working with you in a private and professional manner. We ask the following of you:
• Submit your resume in a Word document to OPPORTUNITIES @ NDT.COM
• Our clients request American Citizen or Green Card Holder
Celebrating our 31st Year, New Dimensions in Technology, Inc. (NDT) is a permanent technical placement company specializing in Technical and Tech-Business professionals. NDT is WBENC and SOMWBA certified.