Boston Biotech Message Board › Principal Developer
|Beverly A. K.||
Title: Principal Developer
Location: Andover, MA
We are building exciting products for drug companies to perform their clinical trials.
We need engineers with the following expertise:
• Knowledge of Open Standards Compliant Software. Strong Knowledge of System Lifecycle Methodology with a strong background in Standards and Open Architecture Framework (J2EE Blue Prints etc).
• Knowledge of Web Services (WS-*), XML, BPEL, SOAP, UDDI, and J2EE.
• Experience in the development of distributed and networked enterprise systems using Java, JSP, J2EE, Struts, and Oracle.
• Strong, hands-on experience with SOA Technologies (specifically: ESB, BPM, BAM, WSM, UDDI compliant registry)
• Strong, hands-on experience with Web Services Technologies and Standards (specifically syntactical expertise SOAP, WSDL 1.1, WSDL 2.0, XML Schemas).
• Strong analytical capabilities and communication skills.
• TIBCO ESB experience a plus
• Oracle 10g/11g experience a plus
• Minimum 8+ years experience
Reference # 366210
We look forward to working with you in a private and professional manner. We ask the following of you:
• Submit your resume in a Word document to OPPORTUNITIES @ NDT.COM
• Our clients request American Citizen or Green Card Holder
Celebrating our 31st Year, New Dimensions in Technology, Inc. (NDT) is a permanent technical placement company specializing in Technical and Tech-Business professionals. NDT is WBENC and SOMWBA certified.