addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Multicultural Events Message Board › Italian or Spanish Boot-Camp Level II Openings and DISCOUNT!! =)

Italian or Spanish Boot-Camp Level II Openings and DISCOUNT!! =)

A former member
Dear International Language and Culture Lovers,

Greetings and happy Monday! I am Felicia, group co-organizer and resident Italian teacher. I wrote several weeks ago about an upcoming Italian Language Beginner Boot-Camp that our sponsor, AES Languages, was offering, and received a lot of responses, so I promised to keep everyone updated if there were future openings. This weekend AES is holding Boot-Camp II, a 3-hour intensive language immersion course, in Spanish or Italian. The Boot-Camp II is one step beyond total Beginner Boot-Camp, and covers essential topics such as regular verbs, adjectives, gender and number, and vocabulary building. Perfect for students with a little background in the language or who would like a review of the fundamentals,but don't want to start at the very beginning. We would love to see some of you there, the class is a lot of fun and Meetup members can receive a %25 discount (regular price $55, Meetup price $41) with promotion code meetup32512! Email boston.classes@aeslanguages.com if you have any questions or would like to register (you can also register on the AES website www.aeslanguages.com) and don't forget your promotion code!

Have a fantastic week and I'm looking forward to seeing some of you at our Spanish Happy Hour!

A presto/ Hasta pronto,

Felicia