addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Multicultural Events Message Board › factory tour tomorrow

factory tour tomorrow

Maeve
user 64150822
Dover, NH
Hello Everyone!

I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow at the Taza factory. Please remember to make your reservation online today if possible, as they do limit the number of people who can attend each tour. If you can no longer go, we'd appreciate if you could change your RSVP to "not going" to help have a more accurate number.

I will be at the factory lobby 15-20 minutes before 12:00 to meet everyone. You can recognize me by my picture. I'm about 5'10'' and have a very puffy green coat that will definitely be needed to arrive without freezing! I do not have a smart phone, so chances are I will not receive any last minute messages.

Here's a link in case you need it again.

http://www.tazachocol...­

-Maeve