addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Technology Job Seekers Greater Boston Message Board › Great opportunity for intermidiate level MySQL and on the job training

Great opportunity for intermidiate level MySQL and on the job training

Matthew C.
user 28295062
Boston, MA
Post #: 2
Hello! My name is Matthew Cassidy. I am the director of data operations at a little old company called NetProspex.com. We've expanded our data team from 1 member in 2010 to a whopping 10 today! Right now we have openings for a data analyst, a data editor, and a data developer. We use MySQL every day and are willing to bring someone up from novice to expert with on the job training. Feel like you want to get to know MySQL better but don't know the entry point? Here it is! We also have ample opportunity for BASH and Python work!

NetProspex was voted the 11th best small company to work for in Boston this year by the Boston Business Journal and boston.com recognized us this quarter as one of the ten hottest "up and coming" businesses near Boston!

If you're interested in joining the team, please email me at mcassidy@netprospex.com and we can discuss!