Position Title – WRSSAD022013
Sr. Adaptor Engineer – Java/C++ Server Side Developer - SW Firm – Up to $120K+ DOE - N. 128 Area MA
Base + Excellent Benefits
Candidate local to Mass. Only – No sponsorship
Innovative, well funded, fast growing, and highly successful Software Start-Up. This is an outstanding opportunity for the right person to join an innovative organization and grow as it grows. Rated as one of the best companies to work for in New England. Great products – innovative technology – seasoned management team – tremendous opportunity and upside – great culture.
Join a winner and contribute to their future success.
Position Responsibilities - Summary
My client is looking for an exceptional server-side developer to join their team to design and implement adapters, which move high-speed data into and out of a CEP engine. This position requires hands-on development expertise developing innovative solutions for scalable, high performance, secure distributed systems. The successful candidate is self-reliant and resourceful, and enjoys working with other smart motivated people.
· Develop and maintain adapters, which move real-time data between a Complex Event Processing (CEP) engine and the outside world.
· Work in Java, C++, and .NET using APIs and protocols from a variety of vendors, including Reuters, Bloomberg, Oracle, and Microsoft.
· Optimize performance, with latency measured in microseconds and throughput in tens-of-thousands of messages per second.
· Work with customers, identifying their requirements and incorporating their feedback into the product.
Required Skills and Competencies:
· Java server-side programming.
· Experience working with Java and/or C++ APIs and client libraries.
· Experience developing high-performance system software, with focus on latency and throughput performance tuning, connection scalability, and reliability.
· BS in Computer Science and/or related work experience.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
· Experience with financial applications.
· Experience with the FIX protocol.
· Experience with Reuters and Bloomberg APIs and protocols.
· Exposure to enterprise service bus products such as JMS, LBM, and Tibco.
Resumes in Microsoft Word Format to:
Gary Wright - President – Wright Associates
Phone - (508) 761-6354 - Email - GaryWright@WrightAssociates.org - WEB Site – www.wrightassociates.org