addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston "Onyxbirds" Travel Group Message Board › Let's Make 2013 Another Great Onyxbirds Year!!!

Let's Make 2013 Another Great Onyxbirds Year!!!

Tbird
Tbird
Group Organizer
Boston, MA

As we wind down a summer that included local excursions and a fantastic adventure to Southern Africa, thoughts are already turning to travel in 2013.

As always, our group welcomes suggestions from any members who are interested in leading or coordinating an O-bird adventure.  We already have one trip to the Caribbean island of St. Maarten on the calendar while other members are reviewing options for a possible trip to Japan and another trip to the South Pacific (Australia, New Zealand and possibly Bali or Fiji).  We will post information on all of these trips when plans are firmed up.

If you have an idea for an O-bird adventure, please share your thoughts with Tbird and Tonya.  Your best bet for getting good participation is to post your trip with lots of advance notice.  We will gladly post your adventure to gauge interest.

Tbird

Lovern M.
user 10892021
Brockton, MA
Post #: 1
Hi Tbird,

Wanted to share this link, you are probably already aware of this site; http://www.go-today.c...­
I received an email last week entitled "Introducing Australia and New Zealand". Thought it would be a good option for the group. Be well.

--Lovern
Tbird
Tbird
Group Organizer
Boston, MA
Post #: 59
Thank you Lovern. Definitely worth a look and I will keep this site in mind. Their New Years travel specials look pretty good too! :-)

Tbird
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Tbird,

If you still need people to help you with the St. Martin planning, I'm available. Just let me know soon.

Thanks,
Lindsay