addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston "Onyxbirds" Travel Group Message Board › Meetup date changed to Sunday December 9th at 1 PM: Cape Verdean Immersion B

Meetup date changed to Sunday December 9th at 1 PM: Cape Verdean Immersion Brunch and Music

Tonya
snorover
Boston, MA
I am so very SORRY but I've changed this Meetup to a brunch at 1 PM on Sunday December 9th, because I mistakenly increased the reservation on Meetup but not with the restaurant. They are only able to serve the Portuguese group of 12.
Onyxbirds will NOT be able to dine Saturday night but we can still enjoy Cape Verdean cuisine and music the next day.
When: Sunday, December 9, 2012 at 1:00 PM
Where: Restaurante Cesaria 266 Bowdoin Street Dorchester, MA 02125  (617) 282-1998

If this change affects your plan to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP here,

­

­

http://www.meetup.com/BostonOnyxbirds/events/93462412/­

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup, snowrover@yahoo.com­ or (617) 445-7549.