addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston Rockabilly + Swing Message Board › How many of you are going to any of these events?

How many of you are going to any of these events?

Jim
user 14164701
Mansfield, MA
I am trying to figure out if this meetup group is working. We have a lot of meetups. And great bands for all to enjoy... Are you sharing this meetup with your friends so they may join also? So show me by responding to this email how many are going to the meetups...
Jana
user 3034159
Canton, MA
Post #: 6
Not yet, but I want to! Hard getting weekend nights off without the kid!
A former member
Post #: 1
I am going to the raging teens and also Randolph. Mon and Fridays are best nights for me.
Matt
user 6876073
West Roxbury, MA
Post #: 69
I am going to the Raging teens! I am always telling my Rockabilly friends about this. Great job! Keep it up. Don't worry attendance always drops off in the summer. If you make flyers, I will hand them out at the Raging teens show.

Matt
Jim
user 14164701
Mansfield, MA
I am going to the Raging teens! I am always telling my Rockabilly friends about this. Great job! Keep it up. Don't worry attendance always drops off in the summer. If you make flyers, I will hand them out at the Raging teens show.

Matt
Thanks Matt your the best...
mark r.
markramp
West Roxbury, MA
i try to go as much as possible. I seen several acts at The Midway, The Irish Ale House, Vincents etc. It is always a really fun time and i wish more people would come out to see our band , Rumble House Rockabilly. There are a lot of really fun people at our shows and everyone always has a great time.
A former member
I'd love to make it to events, but most of the shows posted are really out of the way for me. I'm in Manchester, NH - and play out in my own Rockabilly band up here, so I don't have a lot of free weekends. Boston & points north are doable, but most of the gigs are quite a ways south of that.