addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston Rockabilly + Swing Message Board › The N E Shake up...

The N E Shake up...

Jim
user 14164701
Mansfield, MA
Post #: 5
Hey Rockabilly cats.. The New England Shake up the Biggest rockabilly event to hit the East Coast is happening September 27,28,29... This is like a mini Viva Las Vegas.... If you are looking for rockabilly this is where it will be at... Come on over to the Midway this Saturday April 13th and introduce yourself .. I will be the guy with the upright bass and sequin vest on ( my last name is Sequin.).. I will also introduce you to.. Some of the people that will be at the NE Shake up.... See you there... This is the Rockabilly scene!!!!!!