addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston Sketching and Printmaking Message Board › Anyone seeking a Cool Artistic Roommate for June 1 ?

Anyone seeking a Cool Artistic Roommate for June 1 ?

Freeman
user 8497585
Jamaica Plain, MA
Post #: 30
Greetings-- I am an Artist/ Art Curator (Teach Life Drawing in my art studio in Somerville) giving up his shared Art Studio & am
seeking a Creative household for June 1.
Prefer to live with "Culturally- minded /Artistic" Roommates so posting here.
I have taught Life Drawing many years in my studio but Love sketching anywhere.
I am: Cool guy, Friendly, Honest, respectful, Clean ( happy to help with chores!), Love meeting new people & pretty Social. I tend to socialize more Out side my Home ( am a member of several Meet Ups), , but love occassional Pot Lucks!
I work in house renovation, ( if you need any carpentry or painting repairs), and an Art Curator.
Am Passionate about the Arts: Love Film, Theater, concerts and attend All "First Fridays" Gallery/ Art Studio Openings, and as many Open Studios as I can.
I like having good conversations on a wide range of topics. i have lived all over the USA, Art school in France, Masters from Harvard.
Ideally I need to be near the T as I have no car. First choices to live are: Cambridge, J.P., Somerville, Brighton/ Allston, Brookline but will consider all replies.
I can pay security deposit & First Month's rent, & share utilities. Hoping to have laundry on premises, but not a "deal- breaker".
Feel free to reply to> bostonartguy@aol.com or give me a call.
Would like to know about my potential roommates, their jobs & interests, news on what you have to offer,
prices on rent & utilities. Some photos would be great if you have them.
I look forward to living with "Creative- minded Liberal Open- Minded Cool Room-House Mates for June 1!!
I have an extensive Library of all subjects if there is room for that. I have a cool policy with lending my books: No Library card needed/ No over-due Fines!
Regards, Freeman Barnes (617) 335- 3424
www.artbyFreeman.com is my Art Web Site.> Check it out & send a Comment!