addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston Volunteers Message Board › Bowling Fundraiser for The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society @Lucky Strikes

Bowling Fundraiser for The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society @Lucky Strikes

Vicky
user 9767922
Boston, MA
Post #: 19
I am putting together a Bowling event at Lucky Strikes the following Monday. I'd like very much to see you there. Some of you have attended this last yea and it was quite a bit of fun and it would be so nice to see you again, supporting such an important cause as the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. The details are below:

Where: Lucky Strikes/Jillian's - 145 Ipswich Street, Boston, MA 02215 (Near Fenway Park)
When: Monday, May 16th 6pm to 8pm (we will meet at 5:45 and be ready to bowl at 6pm sharp)
Cost: $15
What's included: 2 hours of bowling, shoe rental and we will also have chips and salsa - that's right!! CHIPS AND SALSA!! :)
Limited to 40 people.

Please RSVP to me via email and I will add you to the list. Once we reach 40 people, I will send an email out. To donate online (secure website), you can go to: http://pages.lightthe...­. Your donation is tax-deductable. You will receive a receipt confirmation online.

You can also bring a check to the event made payable to: LLS, or, you can bring cash. I will post the payment online for you with or without your information. You can let me know which you prefer.

I really am looking forward to seeing you again, and please, feel free to pass this information along to your friends and family too.

PS.. if you're unable to go and would like to make a donation - THANK YOU! :) It really is much appreciated!

See you on the 16th!!!

-Vicky