addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston Volunteers Message Board › RSVP to Caitlin Golden

RSVP to Caitlin Golden

Rebecca
user 12518335
Jamaica Plain, MA
Boston Volunteer Meetup,
I am looking forward to seeing you all at the MHSA social/fundraiser at Howling at the Moon on July 19th. Caitlin Golden, the official organizer of the event requested that you e-mail her directly to let her know you will be attending. Her e-mail is cgolden@mhsa.net I hope this is not an inconvenience. Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions: rladler2@gmaiil.com !
Warmest Regards,
Rebecca