addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston Volunteers Message Board › last minute helpful information (repeted)

last minute helpful information (repeted)

Rebecca
user 12518335
Jamaica Plain, MA
Everyone,

Glad you are interested in attending MHSA young professionals social/fundraiser! The event starts at 5:30pm (but if you get there earlier than 5:30pm there will be people there registering/selling tickets). I will actually be there at 5 pm registering people The event continue until 7:30 pm.The dueling piano show starts at 6 pm. My cell phone number is 608-335-2950 (you can call me from 9 am to 8 pm with questions).

Please try to rsvp with Caitlin Golden for this event atcgolden@mhsa.net if you get a chance sometime today, but don't worry if you forget/ unable to do this. I look forward to seeing you there!

Rebecca