addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston Volunteers Message Board › Ideas for Outdoor half-day of community service?

Ideas for Outdoor half-day of community service?

A former member
Hi everyone!

I was just curious as to whether anyone had any ideas for our half-day of community service in Newton on April 29th. If you do, please feel free to e-mail me. If not, don't worry, we will be assigned to an event/project.

I hope you're all having a great week :)

-Sehily
John Franceschi J.
user 32769882
Blackstone, MA
Post #: 11
I like the idea of a day of community service. I planned on participating in a event called Restoring Love on July 27th weekend. This event is being held in Texas though and I can't physically make it there. So I figured I would try to organize a similar event in support of it here as well. On the 28th they plan on doing a day of community service all through out Texas I hope we can do something similar here as well.