addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston Volunteers Message Board › Confirmation E-mail: Trolley Volunteers

Confirmation E-mail: Trolley Volunteers

A former member
Hi everyone,

Below is an e-mail from the Community Serves event organizer, Adam. He is asking for you to confirm your participation by e-mail to his e-mail address.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Sincerely,

Sehily

Assistant Organizer, Boston Volunteers

www.bostonvolunteer.org­

Dear Friends,
Thank you for participating in our LifeSavor event through the Boston Volunteers. We are incredibly excited to have you on board. Because we are reliant on volunteers like yourselves to make this event successful, I am asking that you CONFIRM your participation with me via email at aseigal@servings.org­. I need your confirmation so I can recruit more individuals in the event that a significant number of Boston Volunteers cannot make it.
Before you confirm, please note that Gift Bag Assembly volunteers are needed at the Hotel Langham at 2:00PM and Trolley Volunteers meet at 7:00PM at the Hotel.

Again, my sincere gratitude to you for signing up to be a part of this. I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Adam Seigal
Volunteer Recruitment Coordinator
Community Servings
aseigal@servings.org­