addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston Volunteers Message Board › Saturday's Bread

Saturday's Bread

Richard W.
satsunbread
Brookline, MA
Hi, Everyone:

Thanks for volunteering this Saturday. I just wanted to reiterate that we appreciate all of you signing up and coming to volunteer. We plan on a certain number of volunteers each weekend, and you are part of that planning.  If you find that you cannot attend for any reason, that's fine. All we ask is that you let us know as soon as possible by changing your status on the meetup sign up so others may sign up.

If it's a last minute thing (within 24 hours), please contact me to let me know via email at SaturdaySundaysBread@gmail.com or via phone/text at 617-872-0096.  Thanks.

Richard Wheeler